- Information you provide us:
- We collect the information you upload to the Website as part of your profile, as well as your performance statistics related to your use of the assessments section of the Website.
- You are able to view, change and remove your data associated with your profile. Should you choose to delete your account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will follow up with such request as soon as possible.
- Log Data
- We collect anonymous data from every visitor of the Website to monitor traffic and fix bugs.
- Anonymous data includes things like
- web requests
- the data sent in response to such requests
- the Internet Protocol address
- the browser type
- the browser language
- timestamp for the request.
- How We Use Your Data
- Our clients are able to search our database of users, but are not able to see any personally identifying information about you.
- If a client is interested in communicating with you to set up an interview or see your expanded profile, we will email you with the name of the client to confirm that you are willing to release your details to that client.
- Only after we receive your consent will we release your details to that client.
- doing so is appropriate to carry out a user’s request;
- we believe it's needed to enforce our Terms of Service, or that is legally required;
- we believe it's needed to detect, prevent or address fraud, security or technical issues;
- otherwise protect our property, legal rights, or that of others.
ConnectCubed is operated from Hong Kong. If you are visiting the Website from outside Hong Kong, you agree to any processing of any personal information you provide us according to this policy.
We don't share your personal information with third parties, unless we receive your consent to do so as part of the ConnectCubed service. Only aggregated, anonymized data is periodically transmitted to external services to help us improve the ConnectCubed Website and service. We currently use Google Analytics (traffic analysis, SEO optimization), Mailchimp (mailing list management), Spinnakr (conversion optimization), and reserve the right to engage other services in future without notice.
We also use social buttons provided by services like Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Facebook. Your use of these third party services is entirely optional. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and/or practices of these third party services, and you are responsible for reading and understanding those third party services’ privacy policies.
We employ and contract with people and other entities that perform certain tasks on our behalf and who are under our control (our “Agents”). We may need to share personal information with our Agents in order to provide products or services to you. Unless we tell you differently, our Agents do not have any right to use Personal Information or other information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us. You hereby consent to our sharing of Personal Information with our Agents.
We may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the transferred business assets. Moreover, if we, or substantially all of our assets, were acquired, or if we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of us or our assets may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Should you have any question or concern, please write to email@example.com